At Tim’s Automotive we feel that education to the consumer is the key to empowering our customers so that they feel confident about all of their car care needs. This informative and interactive clinic allows you to get familiar with your vehicle and is great for drivers of all ages and experience!
The event is conducted by Tim Bonner, CEO of Tim’s Automotive and Patricia Bonner-McElroy, President, Tim’s Towing, with the assistance of our ASE Certified Automotive Technicians, Service Writers and other Tim’s employee’s.
During the clinic, some of the topics that we discuss:
- Tips on maintaining your vehicle for a longer life
- Checking and maintaining proper fluid levels
- How to recognize potential problems and how to prevent your car from a breakdown
- How do you know when your specific vehicle requires maintenance and why
- How to read a tire, as well as checking tire pressure and tread depth
- Safety issues on the road AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Tim’s Automotive traditionally hosts 2 clinics a year at our garage located at 3015 East Joppa Road in Carney, Maryland. The clinics are free to the public. We can also host a clinic at your location. It’s a great event for high schools, new drivers and other clubs and organizations.
For questions about CAR CARE CLINICS: Contact Tammy Edwards at 410-725-0598 or via email at email@example.com.