Tim’s Automotive is looking to hire an entry level, Automotive Technician. Interested and qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY STATEMENT: Automotive Technician entry level skill responsible for performing the basic maintenance of customer vehicles.
ORGANIZATION: This position reports to the Service Manager. Work is dispatched through him. Training completed by assigned certified technician.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Entry Level Auto Technician which includes but not limited to:
– Follow garage safety protocols and procedures
– Basic 21 Point Inspection and use of AutoVitals including battery and electrical
– Use of Hunter alignment machine
– Proper oil changes for vehicles
– Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training, and in certification programs and training courses thru AVI
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM DUTIES:
Basic Garage equipment, computer systems- Napa Tracs, AutoVitals, as well as use of email.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma, or equivalent preferred/ Tech school preferred
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Excellent human relations skills to deal effectively with visitors/customers in person or on the telephone
LOCATION: 3015 East Joppa Road
DEPARTMENT: Automotive Service- Full Time
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt EEO GROUP: Garage
4. Professional appearance: grooming and dress consistent with professional image.
5. Good driving record.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
– Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
– 50% of workday spent standing, bending, lifting, squatting, climbing.
– Exposure to elements such as heat.
· Competitive hourly pay
· Paid Health care: medical, vision, dental insurance plans
· Short-term disability plan
· Life Insurance
· Simple IRA after first year
· Paid Holidays and PTO
· Paid Training
· Paid ASE certification
· One on One Mentorship program with Shop Foreman/Team Leads
· Employee discounts parts and service repairs
· Internal career advancement opportunities